Which Education Board is the school affiliated to? Is it the right choice for my child? How does it compare with other Boards like State and ICSE?
The School is affiliated to the central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi (CBSE).It is national education board and follows a syllabus developed by NCERT (National Council for Educational Research Training).This association ensures
A well-researched curriculum which gets revised based on changing needs of children and society.
Good Supporting instructional materials for the teachers at various levels of school education
CBSE conducts two key entrance exams JEE (Engineering) and NEET (Medical) for admission to professional institutions across the country and hence our students will benefit by studying a curriculum which form the syllabus for these exams
The School will not only concentrate on the gentle unfolding of the total personality of a child, but integrate academic excellence coupled with training to induce the right attitudinal change.
A student will be a critical thinker and problem solver who: develops skills in setting goals, exhibits skills to locate and appropriately use information, engage in self-reflection, demonstrate an ability to accept change, and develope higher-order thinking skills.
1. The duly completed application form along with below mentioned relevant documents must be submitted.
- A. Passport size photograph of child.
- B. Passport size photographs of parents.
- C. Proof of date of birth.
- D. Transfer certificate.
- E. Aadhar Card copy.
2. On submission of application form a proficiency test will be conducted.
3. Selected candidate will be called for personal interaction with the principal while both the parents have to attend along with the child.
4. The admission decision is made by the admission committee of Sunflower Vedic School.
5. On being granted admission, an agreement /indemnity form is required to be completed after all payments are made.
- Ekatvam – An open
- Gayatri – A Vedic Study Room
- Tat-Tvam -Asi – A serene Outdoor meditation canopy
- Vedika – A 70sft outdoor stage
- Natyanjali – Dance Studio
- S’ilpa – Fine Arts Studio
- Swar Ragini – Music Studio
- Dhanwantari – Health and Wellness room
- Nimai’s Cafe’.
- Language Labs and Composite lab
- Prakriti – Botanical Garden
- 200mts Athletic track
- Cricket ground
- Basket Ball court
- Beach Volley Ball court
- Lawn Tennis
- Table Tennis
- Skating Rink
- Separate halfcourt play area for children
- Giant outdoor chess court
- Half Olympic sized swimming pool
- Indoor Sports Complex
What kind of extra-curricular activities do you encourage among the children? What kind of sports do you encourage at school?
Phone No:-9989561234, 9989061234